Why should I join the RGA?
The Regroupement des gens d'affaires de la Capitale nationale (RGA) is the only Francophone organization that unites business people from both sides of the Ottawa River in a single economic force. Today, the RGA numbers almost 600 business men and women, entrepreneurs and executives from Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais. What’s more, the RGA—whose members generate a purchasing power in the billions of dollars—is actively involved in economic, social and business community issues with the intention of maintaining and enhancing our region’s prosperity and quality of life.
See for yourself the many advantages that come with your RGA membership. Join the only Francophone organization bringing business people from Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais together.
- Numerous opportunities for visibility and networking: business breakfasts and lunches, the annual Business Dinner, Gala de l’excellence and Golf Tournament, the 5 to 7 Happy Hour, SME Express, etc.
- Involvement in the RGA’s varied committees and major projects and the possibility of influencing regional economic development
- The RGA newsletter Pause-Café, including the members’ column “Point de mire”
- Free registration in the RGA Members Directory (circulation 12,000 copies)
- Preferential rates and group discounts at financial institutions and RGA member establishments
- Online Members Directory with a link to your business
- Exclusive entrepreneur cells
- Participation in RGA committees
- Free events available exclusively to RGA members
- Invitations to all RGA events and activities
- Numerous free opportunities to present your products and services
- Annual recognition of National Capital Region executives and entrepreneurs
- Information distribution services for members by post, fax or e-mail
- Preferential rates for RGA events and activities.
Frequent opportunities for visibility!
RGA members have numerous options for increasing their visibility among an influential clientele. Partnerships, advertising, corporate membership and active participation are a few of the possibilities.
Parterships in the following events:
- Gala de l'excellence
- Announcement of finalists
- Business Dinner
- Breakfast and Lunch Seminars
- Golf Tournament
To find out more about partnership opportunities, please contact the RGA team at 613 744 3037.
GOLD: $5, 500 + $715 (HST) = $6,215.00
SILVER: $2,750 + $357.50 (HST) = $3,107.50
BRONZE: $1,375.00 + $178.75 (HST) = $1,553.75
PRESTIGE: $880.00 + $114.40 (HST) = $994.40
Young entrepreneur: $165 + $21.45 (HST) = $186.45
(Rate applied for a maximum of two years to a person under 35 who has been raising and managing human and/or material resources for less than three years in order to create, develop and establish one or more businesses)
Self-employed person: $264 + $34.32 (HST) = $298.32
(Someone who operates his/her own business and does not pay a salary to anyone else)
Non-profit organization: $302.50 + $39.32 (HST) = $341.82
Business with 9 or fewer employees: $319 + $41.47 (HST) = $360.47
Business with 10 or more employees: $390.50 + $50.76 (HST) = $441.26
Click here to see the membership and visibility categories grid and to fill out the membership form online